The MARLO 'MFG-SM' Series is the corrosion resistant alternative to the 'MFS' Series of media based water filters. These filter systems are equipped with FRP resin tanks and Sch 80 PVC exterior piping and valves. All 'MFG-SM' systems are factory skid mounted, pre-piped, pre-wired for ease of installation.
Pre-engineered standard designs available for twin and triple tank configurations for the following filtration technologies:
- ‘MZA’ Natural Zeolite Filters
An alternative, single media approach to traditional multi-media filters that achieves a finer filtration to 3-5 micron with longer service run times.
- ‘ACA’ Carbon Filters
Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) is designed for the reduction of chlorine, taste, odor, and dissolved organic material from municipal and industrial water supplies.
- Composite FRP resin tank with Tri-Pod Base
- Noryl Thermoplastic control values
- MARLO MX-III electronic system controller
- Timer initiated backwash cycle
- Aquamatic diaphragm style control valves
- NEMA-4X electrical enclosures (FRP)
- Inlet/Outlet tank pressure gauges and sample valves
- Factory Hydro-tested at 100 psig
- ASME rated media tanks
- Allen-Bradley PLC/HMI systems
- Differential Pressure Initiated Backwash Cycle
- Separate source backwash water supply
- CPVC exterior piping
- Butterfly or ball control valves (air or electric operated)
- Greensand filter medias for iron removal
- Catalytic carbon media for chloramine removal