The Marlo 'MAT' Series is designed for commercial and industrial applications demanding continuous soft water supply. All systems are twin-alternating configurations with one tank in regeneration or stand-by at all times. Individual tank capacity ranges from 15,000 grain to 450,000 grain with continuous flow rates of 1-45 GPM.
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) pressure vessels for 150 psi working pressure.
- High capacity, sulfonated polystyrene cation exchange resin in sodium-form.
- Brass, top mounted twin-tank control valve with integral brine injector.
- Built-In control valve alternator for continuous soft water supply.
- Automatic-reset water meter for volume initiated regeneration.
- Self-adjusting flow control to maintain accurate backwash rates.
- Internal distribution system for minimal pressure drop and optimal regeneration.
- Rigid, polyethylene brine tanks with dry-salt shelf platform and water re-fill valves.
- Electronic water meter upgrade for volume initiated regeneration, flow display, and totalization.
- Skid mounted, pre-assembled, and pre-loaded systems.