MDAS Series (Boiler-Feed Applications)
Get a Quote Brochure
The MARLO 'MDAS' Series is designed for larger industrial boiler-feed applications. Individual tank capacity ranges from 50,000 grain to 980,000 grain with continuous flow rates of 10-300 GPM. Tank diameters from 20" to 72" and service pipe connections from 1.25" NPT to 3" NPT are available. Multi-tank parallel, twin alternating, and triple alternating systems are available with a wide variety of timer and water meter controllers.
- Epoxy lined and prime exterior finished carbon steel pressure vessels. Non-ASME construction with 100 psig working pressure.
- High capacity, strong-base anion exchange resin in chloride-form.
- Galvanized steel face-piping assembly with cast iron, normally-open, "Y" pattern diaphragm control valves.
- Pilot stager valve controller for automatic regeneration operation.
- Pre-wired in a NEMA-12 enclosure with an adjustable timeclock for regeneration initiation.
- Self-adjusting flow control to maintain accurate backwash rates.
- Pressure-compensated brine injector for correct brine flow and concentration.
- PVC media-retaining underdrain distribution system in either hub-radial or header-lateral configurations for minimal pressure drop and proper regeneration.
- Rigid, polyethylene brine tanks with dry or wet-salt storage and water re-fill valves.
- Caustic feed system including metering pump, pump stand, and automatic controls.
- ASME constructed, stamped, and certified pressure vessels for varying working pressures.
- "Safety Blue" finish painted vessel exteriors. Alternative colors are available.
- Mechanical automatic-reset water meters for volume initiated regeneration.
- Electronic water meters for volume initiated regeneration, flow display, and totalization.
- Twin alternating configurations with remote water meter (mechanical or electronic) and electro-mechanical controller for continuous soft water supply.
- 'MX-III' Electronic programmable cycle controllers for systems up to 4 dealkalizer tanks.
- Flexible system control for almost any configuration using timer or volume initiated regeneration. "Additive Flow Feature" for automatically bringing additional tanks on-line as service flow increases.
- Inlet/outlet pressure gauges and sample valves.
- Sch 80 PVC face-piping and thermo-plastic diaphragm valves.
- 304/316 Stainless steel pressure vessels, face-piping, and internal distributors.
- Manual system valves for operator-performed regeneration cycle.
- Bulk brine storage vessels and brine pump skid systems.
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) electrical packages.
- Skid mounted, pre-piped, and pre-wired systems (for single/multiple softeners).