The MARLO ‘MPS’ Series Transfer Pump Skid is offered to complement our other water treatment equipment to offer you a more integrated system. The standard product platform is designed for general water transfer such as inlet water pressure boosting and RO water transfer from a storage tank.
The skid can be customized to fit other applications including recirculation loops, filter backwash water supply, and liquid brine transfer to water softening systems. A wide variety of equipment options are also available to best suit your project.
All pump skids are furnished completely factory skid mounted, pre-piped, pre-wired, and factory tested for minimal installation time and cost.
- Duplex pumps for redundancy (2 x 100%)
- Automatic on/off capability
- Pre-wired pump motor starter panel
- Fused power disconnect switch
- NEMA-4 electrical enclosure
- Pump discharge check valves & pressure gauges
- Isolation valves for each pump
- Panel mounted operator lights and switches
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- 316 SS and Noryl bodied pumps
- 304/316 Stainless Steel piping
- Automatic Pump Alternator
- Multi-stage pumps for higher discharge pressures
- Pressure and flow transmitters
- UV Sterilizer and post-filter housings
- UL-508A certified panels
- Explosion proof duty pump motors
- Self-priming pump designs