MRO-2.5 Series Commercial Reverse Osmosis System
The MARLO 'MRO-2.5' Series Economy type Commercial Reverse Osmosis system is designed for commercial water treatment applications requiring purified water (90%+ salt rejection). Nominal output capacities of 200-2,500 GPD. Vertically arranged membrane housings allow for minimal floor space requirements. A Deluxe Upgrade Package is available which replaces the brass feed pump with a stainless steel pump.
Economy type RO machines are designed for commercial water purification applications (90%+ salt rejection). Nominal output capacities of 200-2,500 GPD. Vertically arranged membrane housings for minimal floor space requirements.
- High rejection, 2.5" diameter thin-film composite (TFC) membrane elements in a spiral-wound configuration
- PVC membrane housings with PVC end-cap material
- Brass constructed, rotary vane pump with ODP motor (120/220V, 1-Phase)
- Polypropylene pre-filter housing with activated carbon filter
- Polypropylene pre-filter housing with 5.0-micron cartridge
- Epoxy–coated carbon steel frame assembly
- Automatic system inlet feed valve
- System feed pressure gauge
- Panel-mounted product and reject visual flow rota-meters
- Deluxe Upgrade Package - replaces brass feed pump with a stainless steel pump
- Compact product water conductivity monitor and a low inlet pressure shut-off switch