The Marlo 'MRO-8H' Series Reverse Osmosis system is designed for industrial applications requiring high purity water (98-99% salt rejection).
Nominal output capacities of 36,000-432,000 GPD (25-300 GPM).
Flexible design allowing for easy customization to meet tight engineering specifications.
- High rejection, 8" x 40" thin-film composite (TFC) membrane elements in a spiral-wound configuration.
- FRP membrane housings with PVC end-cap material, stainless steel side-entry feed/reject ports, and white polyurethane finish. Designed for 300 psig pressure rating.
- Stainless steel multi-stage feed pump with TEFC motor (230/460V, 3-Phase).
- Epoxy–coated carbon steel skid/frame assembly.
- Stainless steel pre-filter housing with 5.0-micron cartridges.
- NEMA-4 programmable logic controller (PLC) package complete with operator lights and switches for optimal system control. Includes pre-wired motor starter, low inlet and high pump discharge pressure switches with alarms, and pre-treatment interlock.
- Product water conductivity monitor with digital display and adjustable alarm.
- Panel-mounted product, reject, and recycle flowmeters with digital display.
- Panel-mounted stainless steel system pressure gauges and sampling valves.
- In-line system temperature indicator.
- PVC low pressure piping/valves and 304 stainless steel high pressure piping and valves.
- Automatic system inlet feed valve.
- Automatic membrane flush cycle (at programmed timed intervals).
- All 304/316 stainless steel process piping and valves (low and high pressure lines).
- Premium-efficient feed pump motors.
- Inlet feed-water pH monitor/controller.
- Inlet feed-water ORP monitor/controller.
- Inlet feed-water hardness monitor.
- Inlet feed-water Silt Density Index (SDI) test assembly.
- Membrane flush cycle with RO product.
- RO product diversion valve.
- Touch-screen operator interface terminals in lieu of lights and switches.
- Skid-mounted membrane Clean-in-Place systems.
- RO system performance evaluation software packages.
- Product water storage tanks and re-pressurization pump systems.
- Multi-media, activated carbon, and water softener pre-treatment systems.
- Inlet feed-water chemical injection systems for pH adjust, dechlorination, and anti-scalant.
- Separate-bed, mixed-bed, and electro-deionization post-treatment systems.