The Marlo 'MGT' Series is designed for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications. Individual tank capacity ranges from 15,000 grain to 1,200,000 grain with continuous flow rates of 1-215 GPM.
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) pressure vessels for 150 psi working pressure.
- High capacity, sulfonated polystyrene cation exchange resin in sodium-form.
- Brass, top mounted multi-port control valves with integral brine injector.
- Self-adjusting flow control to maintain accurate backwash rates.
- Internal distribution system for minimal pressure drop and optimal regeneration.
- Rigid, polyethylene brine tanks with dry-salt shelf platform and water re-fill valves.
- Attached mechanical automatic-reset water meters for volume initiated regeneration.
- Attached electronic water meters for volume initiated regeneration, flow display, and totalization.
- Twin alternating configurations with remote water meter (mechanical or electronic) and electro-mechanical controller for continuous soft water supply.
- 'NXT' Electronic programmable cycle controllers for systems up to 4 softener tanks. Flexible system control for almost any configuration using timer or volume initiated regeneration. "Additive Flow Feature" for automatically bringing additional tanks on-line as service flow increases.
- Skid mounted, pre-piped, and pre-wired systems (for single or multiple softeners).