The Marlo 'MRO-4V' Series Reverse Osmosis system is designed for commercial and light industrial applications requiring high purity water (98-99% salt rejection). Nominal output capacities of 3,600-9,000 GPD. Vertically arranged membrane housings for minimal floor space usage requirements.
Skid-mounted packages are available which Greatly reduce installation time and costs..
Designed for commercial and light industrial applications requiring high purity water (98-99% salt rejection). Nominal output capacities of 3,600-9,000 GPD. Vertically arranged membrane housings for minimal floor space requirements.
- High rejection, 4" x 40" thin-film composite (TFC) membrane elements in a spiral-wound configuration.
- FRP membrane housings with PVC end-cap material (300 psig rating).
- Stainless steel multi-stage feed pump with TEFC motor (230/460V, 3-Phase).
- Polypropylene pre-filter housing with 5.0-micron cartridge.
- Epoxy –coated carbon steel skid/frame assembly.
- NEMA-4X system controller complete with operator lights and switches for simple operation. Includes pre-wired motor starter, low inlet pressure switch with alarm, and pre-treatment interlock.
- Compact product water conductivity monitor with digital display.
- Panel-mounted product, reject, and recycle visual flow rota-meters.
- Panel-mounted stainless steel system pressure gauges and sampling valves.
- PVC low pressure piping/valves and brass/stainless steel high pressure tubing and valves.
- Automatic system inlet feed valve.
- Automatic membrane flush cycle (after system shutdown).
- Skid-Mount Packages - RO machines are available with the necessary pre-treatment and re-pressurization equipment mounted to a structural carbon steel skid and pre-piped/pre-wired to the fullest extent. Greatly reduces installation time and costs.