We are pleased to introduce a monthly profile of water treatment projects that we are completing. It is our goal to give our clients a snapshot of the current activity in our facility, as well as demonstrate the scope of our engineering and manufacturing capabilities. In April, we completed a Seawater Reverse Osmosis (RO) system. It will be used to provide domestic water for a remote camp that supports the workers at an oil- field service company based in Alaska. It will provide 70-GPM of desalinated water when in operation. The equipment was designed to be housed in non-heated storage containers. It will be operated only 5-6 months per year and will be taken off-line and preserved during the extreme cold temperature months.
- Horizontal, Centrifugal Feed Pump and Motor with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Energy Recovery Turbocharger- Converts Energy from Reject Stream to Supplement Feed Pump
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Panel- Remotely Located in Plant Control Room
- FRP Membrane Housings- 1000 psig Rated
- Duplex Stainless Steel High Pressure Piping (Grade 2205)
- Automatic Freshwater Membrane Flush System